Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Stella

Because I don't have any children, Stella and Gill are as close to children as I will have for a while. So last week I had to take Stella to the vet. I didn't want the vet to think that Stella was abused or neglected. So I came home on my luuch break and washed her... she looked great. and smelled good. (don't lie you always give your children a bath before going to see the doctor). It was very warm out so I let her into the backyard while I typed up an evaluation before going to my next school. When I went to let Stella into the house this is what I found....

So Stella got another BATH!
Stella found the large dirt pile in our backyard!
Thanks Stella!

1 comment:

Weiss Women said...

At least my kids aren't hairy too! She must be a beast to clean in the tub! love, J