After we found the deer Dave had Rob and Eric help drag the deer up from the woods and clean it. Tomorrow we take the deer to a friends to start the processing of the meat. Congrats baby... I really am as excited as a vegetarian can be about this kill.
Friday, November 02, 2007
~~~398~~~
After waiting 398 days (all of last year's deer hunting season, the anticipation and wait until this deer season, and 33 days into this deer season) it finally happened. Dave shot his first deer. Dave, my mom, my dad, and I got to go out into the woods with three flashlights looking for signs of a deer. You know blood or an arrow. When we were about ready to give up for the night; to wait for daylight in the morning Dave spotted blood. It took us about 30 minutes to walk through the woods, thistles and all to find the buck that Dave killed.
After we found the deer Dave had Rob and Eric help drag the deer up from the woods and clean it. Tomorrow we take the deer to a friends to start the processing of the meat. Congrats baby... I really am as excited as a vegetarian can be about this kill.
After we found the deer Dave had Rob and Eric help drag the deer up from the woods and clean it. Tomorrow we take the deer to a friends to start the processing of the meat. Congrats baby... I really am as excited as a vegetarian can be about this kill.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
dave cannot express how happy dave is.
Yeah Dave!! Way to go! I want to try some jerky!! love, Julianne
Post a Comment