What a wonderful time of year!!! It's not so hot it's miserable to go outside, and it's not too cold to actually do things outdoors. A week ago Dave and I went to a local haslett apple orchard and picked a bushel of apples (I had to say bushel... how often can we really use that word?). It was a nice day and we were able to make only a few rotten apples explode when we threw them. It was a little disappointing that this orchard didn't have cider or apple doughnuts... I guess it was more of an apple farm. Anyways, it was very nice to get outdoors for an hour and relax. That is what is so great about fall, it's a time to watch football (if your lucky your significant other isn't obsessed with fantasy football) and take naps.Tuesday, September 26, 2006
Fall
What a wonderful time of year!!! It's not so hot it's miserable to go outside, and it's not too cold to actually do things outdoors. A week ago Dave and I went to a local haslett apple orchard and picked a bushel of apples (I had to say bushel... how often can we really use that word?). It was a nice day and we were able to make only a few rotten apples explode when we threw them. It was a little disappointing that this orchard didn't have cider or apple doughnuts... I guess it was more of an apple farm. Anyways, it was very nice to get outdoors for an hour and relax. That is what is so great about fall, it's a time to watch football (if your lucky your significant other isn't obsessed with fantasy football) and take naps.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Cool picture! If there were no doughnuts then I would question the authenticity of the establishment. There must be doughnuts. That is all there is to it. How do you explode an apple? I am missing out on something.
love and miss you, Julianne
Post a Comment