Tuesday, August 28, 2007
Back to Work...
I started work this week, no more summer vacation for me. But that's okay with me!! (although this week of endless meeting could be skipped). The beginning of the school year is always my favorite time of year because I have a renewed energy and several ideas of things that I want to accomplish for the year (and I forget that some of the students really annoyed me the previous year). Some of the things I want to do this year will happen, and some I will put off until the next year. Every year is different, I might see the same students yearly, but as they grow new things in their life occur and it's exciting. Now my blog in March might have a different message from today's...but I really do Love my job!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
Welcome back to the working population, I am jealous that you get a 3 month vacation :)
CW
Welcome back to the working population, I am jealous that you get a 3 month vacation :)
CW
Your students are so lucky to have you!
Sorry my post posted twice...much like CW's. Must run in the house!
You're awesome! I hope Connor's teachers are as dedicated as you.
Post a Comment