Things here haven't changed much. Dave is working his butt off working on our bedroom and I am so excited for it to be done so we can decorate it!!!! Dave comes home every night after work and starts to paint, and I feel bad because he is working full time and working so hard on our bedroom. While we all know what I do all day.... therapy and sit around in my splints. It's amazing that I am not 200 pounds after my three months off work!!! Anyway here is a picture of Dave working so very hard on our bedroom!!!
Friday, February 29, 2008
That's how they play!
If you have visited our house you may not believe that we have a cat . Sure I post pictures of Gill, but he might as well be a neighbor's cat when people visit our house. That's because he is afraid of strangers, he just recently started coming out when some friends and family are over. So you may not know how well Stella and Gill play together. They love to play and chase each other, and play at least twice daily. I often joke that the carpet in our living room is like the wrestling ring because it seems like they know that the other wants to play if they sit on the carpet. It's amazing that Stella knows how to be gentle with Gill, but will eat another dog if we let her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Way to go Dave! Dust is a good look for you! Gil and Stella are very cute together!
ohh whatever alittle hard work will put some hair on your chest at least your learning a trade.................
Post a Comment