Friday, December 19, 2008

~Snow Day~

Two words that best describe why I became a teacher... SNOW DAY!!! I get a day off to spend time with Jack.

Okay... snow days aren't the reason for becoming a special education teacher, but snow days always arrive at a good time!

Now that I have Jack I think I can appreciate "snow days" even MORE! Especially when it's the Friday before Winter Break!
Have a safe day! We have a ton of snow here (10 + inches I heard) and I can't wait until Jack is bigger and we can go sledding... not that I want him to grow up quickly! Just thinking about the fun things I used to do as a kid, and look forward to doing with Jack!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

just wait he is not talking back and fighting with a sibling yet.

Weiss Women said...

We had a snow day on the SAME day! We are like twins. Ha! I love snow days and having it back up to Christmas Break was so cool! I know Olivia's teacher was excited about it so it must be ok for teachers to feel that way! I hope you and Jack had a good day!