As I watched the inauguration last night I had Jack on my lap because I hog him when I get home (most the time). Again, while Jack sat on my lap and the music started he was glued to the TV. I think that Jack really liked the music, but it's hard to say for sure because he can't tell us his likes and dislikes yet! But it makes us wonder... what will Jack like to do for fun? Play an instrument? Sports? Drama? Chess Club? The future is much more interesting now that he is here.
Onto other things Jack likes! I also think Jack likes lights and that is why I think he likes TV so much. So tonight I was watching TV and Jack got fussy, so I looked online for a "light show"... yes I ended up on orbitlightshow.com they have video of rave "gear". They sell items to help improve RAVES... I guess. Jack was really enjoying all the sinning, twirling, color changing lights. I looked around the site some more... like I said the site sells stuff for light shows... like lasers, necklaces, hand held objects, bracelets etc. And then I came across it....
a color changing RAVE pacifier.... that is when I realized that I need to show Jack more appropriate children's programs... not spinning lights on a page that tries to hook children onto partying while they still eat from a bottle! The question I now have to ask is...if I was one to attend "a rave" would I get away with it (Jack at the Rave with his pacifier and me)? I can always use the best line from a "chick flick"~~~~"You have a Baby... at a Rave " "Yeah, he's on the tit I can take him anywhere"~~~~~Huh, Anyways before you call child protective services on me I don't think I will get Jack the pacifier that has batteries in it while it changes color in his mouth!!! However, it would be useful to have a lighted pacifier when it's dark in the room and he spits it out.





1 comment:
Robyn, they make glow in the dark pacifiers! But I do think the Rave ones are pretty cool but maybe not the best for babies :)
Post a Comment