Sunday, January 04, 2009

Nothing New

We have nothing new to post about, maybe that is why I haven't posted in a while. So I decided that I will just upload some pictures for those of you who want to see updated pictures of Jack.

Photo of Dave and Jack while watching the disappointing Colts game last night. Jack got a Colts cap for Christmas that has his name on the back of it. It's a little big, but he'll grow into it!

Yesterday I put Jack in his Jump-a-roo thing. He loved it. Here he is spitting bubbles and making an adorable face!


Always need to include black and white photos. Here Jack is watching Dave fold laundry!



The sly little smirk Jack often gives us. it's a little blurry because I was trying to get the photo before he stopped giving his sly smile!

Christmas day. My mom has us open the traditional "Crackers" at the dinner table. I guess it's an English thing. Anyway we do it every year just for her, they always come with the fun hats and a cheap toy!


4 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Thank you for the new Jack pictures! Some of us have to get our fix from a distance. The girls and I liked looking at these together.

Anonymous said...

He's really growing fast and is very cute!

Anonymous said...

He is growing fast.... I am enjoying every minute!

Kim said...

I love the pictures. Jack is such a doll & I bet he has even changed from these pictures. I know what you mean about nothing to blog about... I am waiting on New Year's pics from my friend, Can you believe I didn't take any!!! We have just been laying low so far in 2009. Love you guys and can't wait to see you again.