That all for now. Jack is almost 7 month weighs 21.5# and it 28 1/4 in. long. Yes, we are in the 12-18 month closing sizes!!!!
Sunday, May 03, 2009
A Couple Firsts
A new laptop and a new mower in one weekend. So now we can have a good looking yard and I can finally post again!!!! It's so nice having a computer that is faster then dial up! Man that was driving me crazy! Anyway, I just got done mowing and putting all the front yard clippings in our compost area, and now I am ruining any good I did composting by using energy with my laptop and Internet... oh well it's a start.
Here is a photo of Jack on his first day feeling the lawn... as you can see from all the leaves this picture was taken a couple weeks ago (pre-mowing)! He really likes to be in the sun and he likes the grass.... and amazingly he didn't put anything from the yard in his mouth! Okay, in the fall I had just had a baby and Dave had to take care of me... So we didn't pick up the leaves... but they are gone now!!!!

A couple weeks ago we were able to take Jack to his first baseball game, U of M vs. MSU in East Lansing.
I was amazed by how many people came out for the game, we lost, but it was still fun! Jack Flipped his hat backwards and took a nap. It was hot, and the people around us were getting sun burned, so after a while so Jack and I sat in the shade on the ground while Dave sat in the bleachers. Jack watched all the people walk by and gave his biggest smile to get attention from everyone! We had a great time.... in a couple weeks we will be going to the Tigers game..... hope he does as well there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
I love that T shirt! Go Blue!
He is so cute! Have fun at the Tiger's game. Just for size comparison... Alex is almost 10 months and 21 lbs at his 9 month apt at 28 inches long!
They grow so fast!
thanks Kacie, Ollie and Joelle got it at a football game last fall. Jack only knows Blue here in Staate town (boooooo)
Gail, we currently have twin size babies! Yours has more hair though. Jack has blond fine hair so he looks bald. Maye it will thicken up over the next couple months! I lve your blog... got a little behind reading it with computer issues. I love the photos of little A.
Post a Comment