We went camping over the weekend with Dave's sister's and my sister. It was the first time Brenden or Kylie had been camping, and the first time in 20+ years for my sister. I am not going to blog a lot... just ad photos.... oh yeah.... Jack go his first tooth over the weekend! YEAH!!!


This is just one afternoons fish catch! We caught some really big sun fish!
Jack at Nana and Grandpa's house after camping.....
Jack and Dave Camping... Jack is wearing his fishing shirt for good luck!


Nap time in the tent!

Sam, Jack, and Kylie in the shade tent dome thing....

Jack is unsure of Aunt Becky.... thinking about crying... but he didn't

Brianna putting a worm on Brendens hook!

Jack this morning... playing till he fell over on his elephant!
1 comment:
Wow you went camping! In a tent? Wow,wow. Someone asked us to go camping and I asked if it was in a hotel!? I like camping but I'm not sure how that'll go with a baby...
Did you have to use any mosquito repellent?
Jack is so cute!
Post a Comment