I recieved an e-mail yesterday from Stacy... an Occupational therapist that I work with. She lives down the road and drives by our house daily. She wrote to tell me that our tree looks "LOVELY" in our front window. Then the same day Mary (one of neighbors and a paraprofessional at East Lansing middle school) told me how nice our tree was. She said that every time she drives by our house she tells her kids "now that's how a Christmas Tree is supposed to look!!!" After saying it was beautiful (and that she dislikes her "fake tree"), she inquired about the size of our tree because it takes up so much of our window.
As you can tell it's tall, we had to cut off some of the top to make room for the Star. It is now 1/2" from the ceiling. And I have moved a few ornaments off the side by our coffee table because I walk into the tree at times knocking ornaments onto the floor.
Dave and I drove around the block last night, and we decided that our two votes (along with Stacy and Mary's vote) proves that we have the best tree on the block!!!!! SO I took a picture to show off the best tree on Buckingham (no I am not biased). There aren't any presents under there yet... but after this weekend there will be because I WILL HAVE MY SATURDAYS BACK until January. This semester is done in three days, not that I am counting.





3 comments:
It is lovely! I totally agree with Mary, Stacy and the others! Congrats on your semester almost being over!
love, Julianne
thats a honey of a tree dave!
dug it out the ground myself!
Post a Comment