Thursday, January 25, 2007

Happy Birthday!!!

It's Dave's Birthday (1/26). He will be the first of many friends that will turn the big 30 this year. I decided to post some pictures from the past year... If I had baby pictures they would be on here instead. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAVE!!!!!!!!!!!

Dave is Wearing his tigers hat to the Cubs game over Memorial Day Weekend 2006




Dave just ate some "really hot chili" at the Chili Festival Downtown Lansing, June 2006








Dave and lily after we decided to keep her...

And before we realized she was a he (maybe he was trying to tell us to stop calling him lily here in this picture) Now he goes by "gill"














A Fletcher Christmas 2006
Rob, Dave, Lisa, Katie, & Becky.






No, it's not fake


And, No comment






Happy Birthday! I love you!!!

4 comments:

Kim said...

Hey Guys! Dave, I hope you had the best 30th birthday ever! Robyn, we all know you have a ways to 30! Hummmmmm the thing about getting older is 10 months flys by fast. Enjoy your 20's while your still there! I know I am taking full advantage of the next few weeks!
Love to you both.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Dave!! Have you shaved that mess off of your face yet? :-) I hope you had a great birthday. Some of us are never turning 30!
love, Julianne

Anonymous said...

yes i shaved it off before x-mas. i had a great b-day. i have the best fiance, girlfriend, friend and soulmate anybody could ask for. and planned a spectacular birthday which will never be forgotten. i am a very lucky person to have the family and friends i am sorrounded with. thank you robyn for a great birthday! we will get to share all of our birthdays for the rest of our lives together!!! i love you.

Anonymous said...

Dave, that was so sweet! Robyn was really excited about your birthday and making it special so I am glad that it all went well. I am sorry that I didn't remember that you shaved your face before Christmas. God bless you!
love, Julianne