Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Wow- Less than 4 month to go!

JUNE 30th is getting closer.

Am I stressed? No.... at least I don't think so. The only thing stressful is that everyone keeps saying "do you have everything done? It's coming up quick"? Like I don't know when I'm getting married...I just don't care about every little detail. The only thing I care about is seeing everyone, and I have my dress so nothing else matters.
I just heard over the past week that some of my family in England have purchased tickets, Dave's family in New Jersey have found tickets, Kim in Germany has a ticket, family and friends from Florida will be coming, Matt and Mary from Maine will be here, Juli and family will make the drive from Nebraska, Dave's friends from Iowa will be here, Ollie will drive in from Illinois, plus all the family and friends that already live in the great state of Michigan will be in attendance.
Who cares if the flowers are not perfect, or the colors are not perfect. Who cares that I may have different, and simpler, ideas about a wedding? It’s not about the show it’s about marrying my best friend while so many people who mean so much to us will travel from around the world to watch. I can’t wait to see everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this a reminder note that I really need to get started on your invites? No, it isn't about me! I am excited for you guys!
love, Julianne

Kim said...

As you will see in your 'inbox' this reminded me to ask you some 'planning' questions. It is wonderful so many people are traveling for your wedding. You are a special couple and I know I wouldn't miss it for the world! Love you both!