Mom and I at the Church before the wedding. Isn't her dress awesome? She now thinks it's too bright in the photos. I don't care I still love it.
The Chau Family Before the wedding. Brenden is trying to convince Kylie to carry the flower ball.
Samantha, Brenden, Brianna, Me, Dakota, Kylie, Becky, aren't they adorable?!?!
Sarah and Andrew. For some reason I don't have a picture of Aunt and Uncle. I will get them on soon.
Dad playing at the Church during the unity candle.
Did I put this on already?
Relaxing before taking the vows. Amanda is showing off her cleavage.
This is why Katie laughed during her reading.
The Fletcher's and Larson's and Chau's.
Dave pretending to be a model or something.
Dave... this is normally what he looks like.
My parents Dave and me. I love this photo.
Cutting the cake. Did you know Dave smashed it into my face and it went down my dress?Okay that's enough wedding photos. If you want to see more you have to some to Lansing and visit! I'm done posting them on the web!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment