
Okay so this guy is one of the most eligible bachelors? What is with the mustache? It's awful. That haircut/face cut, brick wall behind him, and the stripes make me think he just spent some time in prison. And while he was in prison he didn't want to be the "pretty" prisoner. I do not think this shot makes him one of our most eligible bachelors.....gross
Speaking of prision....this is Lindsay Lohan. No your right not the best picture of her, nor does it really look like her. That's because it's Madame Tussaud's wax statue of her. They changed her outfit this week from a trendy outfit to her future attire. I thought that it was nice to see that the wax industry has a sense of humor!!! OKAY off to write critiques on 45 articles!!!!





1 comment:
I read on E!online (source for ALL good info) that they first had the jailbird outfit on Paris. Then when she was done with her round they put it on Lindsey. Smart of the wax museum to keep a jailbird outfit handy in a size 0!
Post a Comment