Wednesday, September 05, 2007

New things!

Big things are happening. Brenden went off to Kindergarden this week and he's even smiling while getting on the bus. A vast improvement from my brother and sisters first experience riding the bus (The bus drove past our house, Ollie chased it yelling at Becky to run with him, and Becky... well the story invloves tears). Last night Dave called to see how Brianna's first day of Kindergarten went.... I don't have a picture of it.... but she got off at the wrong bus stop, but no tears, And she told uncle David about Kindergarten for 20 minutes. She loved it!!!!

Other big news... Oliver got a cottage on a lake. I have included a link of pictures that Joelle took when they were looking at it last weekend. http://www.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=xrsm75x.2qvw10kx&Uy=rwcemr&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

It has a great deck and water...what else does one need for a get-a-way cottage.

3 comments:

Weiss Women said...

It looks so awesome! Does a boat come with it? Think they will let me visit? I see a girls weekend in our future! Can we kick Ollie out of his own place? Joelle can stay!

Anonymous said...

Hi Robyn and Dave hope you are well. Me Sarah and Tids are good.Looks a great place that Ollie and Joelle have got.I took Sarah and David to the MK Dons v Ipswich game two weeks ago i thought the Dons would get thrashed as they are two leagues below but they finished 3.3 after extra time and the MIGHTY DONS won 5.3 on a penalty shoot out Ollie if you read this bad luck. Sarah is now a fan of the MK Dons and now keeps wanting me to get her a ticket. Let Matt know that Aston Villa have made a good start to the season and say hello to every one for us. Andy Sarah and Matida

Robyn said...

HI ANDREW AND SARAH AND TILLY!!!!

It's great to hear from you, I seemes to have misplaced your buisness card with e-mails on it. Will you send those on to me? THANKS!
Dave and I wish we had more "football" games on the American Tele... We envy that you can go there in person!!!