Saturday, May 10, 2008

Late night craving

It's official it's 1:07 am and I can no longer wait for food!!!!! And it's a little sad, I am staying the night at Amanda's tonight and she has a little driveway and a VERY LARGE VEHICLE. So I wouldn't be able to back up without hitting her house or the neighbors house. So I sit here with Brenden and Trenten (they're asleep so it's hard hanging with them) and Amanda it getting me food. Sorry Dave you weren't here for my first late night hunger episode... I don't think it's a craving because I am not making her buy me cake.... I am just plain hungry.... but there are 157 days left I am sure you will get your turn!!! Gotta go.... I heard her get home!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Weiss Women said...

So what did she get you?? Let me guess....maybe nachos? Because Taco Bell would be open and you love cheese. I would say Dairy Queen but they aren't open that late. Unless the lovely Amanda just went to the store for you. She is nice like that! Tell us what you craved!!

Anonymous said...

Like I said it wasn't a craving.... I was just hungry. I ordered nachos (for the cheese) and two soft taco supremes no meat, no beans. ANd it was good!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how i love Taco Bell!! No meat taco's ROCK!