Thursday, August 21, 2008

34 Weeks~ Although The pictures are from 33 weeks.



So I am 34 weeks! It has taken me a week to post the photos though.... I couldn't get blogger to upload off my tablet pc!!! Anyway, I have been asked to put a photo or two on the blog so those of you that live far away can see my growing belly. I didn't do my hair so ignore it please.. it about the stomach not the hair in these photos! I got my hair cut a couple weeks ago and the day of the photos I pulled a wash and go hair day. So here I am enjoying being pregnant, but getting very nervous about being a mom. I might like to stay at 34 weeks for an extra week or two to prepare (I defiantly wouldn't want to be at 40 weeks an extra couple weeks!). but even if I got another week or two at my week 34 size I know I would still be nervous and not prepared for an infant 24/7. I will be fine until Dave goes back to work and then I worry about being by myself with our little boy (I put a diaper on a child backwards the other day... I am sure when he got home his parents wondered who put the diaper on wrong!) I know putting a diaper on backwards won't kill a baby, I just feel like I have a lot to learn still.



Dave has been great putting the strollers together and doing the preparation thing. When I say I am hungry he always asks what he can get for me, or offers to run to Taco Bell for me. The other night when I was very sore and tired I went to bed for a couple hours and he did all the dishes, laundry, and took our garbage to the curb. He has been great!!! I couldn't have asked for a better husband/father!
As far as life in general goes...We have been really boring... seriously... but I am sure our relaxed lifestyle will be changed soon and we will enjoy every minute of our new chaotic life!!! Here is a picture that shows how much fun I am having being pregnant! It has been great, and I never thought I would enjoy it as much as I have! I hope everyone is doing well and staying healthy!












6 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Oh you look awesome! I just emailed you that I wanted some pictures and then I checked your blog! You look wonderful! I am so glad that you feel so great. How come your ankles aren't in the picture??? :)
Way to go Dave!! You keep all that help up! And once you get the hang of everything then you get your butt out here to the Big O and help me too!
love you guys, Julianne

Anonymous said...

looking good i can't belive I am going to be an auntie in around 6 weeks.

Kim said...

Hey you sexy pregnant chick! You look great & I am so excited for you. Thank you for posting pictures, the one from the shower was good, but not a profile. :-) I hope to be in Michigan around March or April & I can't wait to see you, Dave & Baby Fletcher! Love you all!

Anonymous said...

Robyn - we don't know each other....at all.....so hopefully this doesn't come across as some blogger stalker thing. I am friends with Julianne and occasionally link to all her friends blogs when I am procrastinating instead of working. I think she will assure you that I am NOT a stalker! HOWEVER, I want you to know that I still occasionally put my 2 year old son's diaper on backwards and he is not my first child! Don't worry, it all works out! When they can talk they can tell you the diaper is on wrong. That's also great fun.
Allison (or Yallison to Julianne)

Anonymous said...

Robyn, You look happy and adorable. Love, Denise

Anonymous said...

I also jump to others blogs, and laugh at stories, and appreciate stories too. I never post outside Juli's though.. not sure what the protocal is for that... Thanks for the inspiring words and feel free to comment anytime!