Saturday, August 30, 2008

My Crappy Crappy Neighborhood!

So I am sitting here wishing I was at the Big House, but watching the U of M vs. Utah game on HD and eating Jalapeño Poppers. And Michigan isn't doing the best... losing at the moment. We might play better in the second half, and we might lose. However, this blog isn't about the game I had to blog about the crappy STATE fans that live near me. When Utah went up 21-10 I heard people cheering that U of M was loosing to Utah. That's fine, but then I hear them say GO STATE. What the F***?!? We aren't playing State today why would Utah scoring make someone say "GO STATE" like Michigan State had anything to do with the additional 6 points just scored? Not only that.... but just because we are loosing to Utah right now in no way means we will lose to Michigan State. What a bunch of cry babies!!! I was going o Cheer for State tonight at 8pm... but now I wonder why I should ever support a school that is so sensitive to U of M football! Go Cal? Maybe!!! To be an equally crappy neighbor maybe I will sit in my car and honk every time State is scored on and I will play "Hail to the Victors" on my radio at full blast! I need to live in Ann Arbor during football season; it would make life a little easier!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we need to buy you the largest most obnoxious Michigan Football flag we can find and plant in your yard with a remote that will play "Hail to the victors" every time some scores on MSU you hit the button :)