Sunday, October 25, 2009

Birthday Party

Pictures from Jack's first birthday party. I was blown-away by how many friends and family attended (over 30 total!)! And from so far. Thank-you to everyone who came to Haslett to help in celebrating Jacks first amazing, and wonderful, year!I Didn't want to get a generic cake for Jack's first birthday. So I decided to bake him one myself. The top layer was white cake, the bottom was chocolate.... with chocolate frosting of course. Then guest got cupcakes (no ice cream~sorry). The one un-frosted cup cake was for Dakota because he doesn't like chocolate!As I said Jack had many guests for his first party.... and with that he got spoiled with presents.


Jack sitting with his daddy waiting to open presents. Like I said he got SPOILED!
Jack with his aunts, and cousin Dakota in the background making sure he gets into the photo.
Cousin pile-up with Bri and Dakota!
Back to present time.... Jack had a good time, as much fun with the paper then with the presents. Although now he plays with lots of the toys!
Jack sitting with his Nana... wanting to play soccer with the big kids so bad!
CAKE TIME! Jack didn't dig in as much as we had all hoped!

The party was great, and for his actual first birthday Dave, Jack, and I went and got pumpkins.

No comments: