
August 22, 2009 Oliver and Joelle were married in Minnesota. We were very lucky to be able to attend their wedding and enjoy beautiful backdrop. I am glad that the Larson family is able to have the Blomquist family as our extended family.

Dad played Pachelbel's Canon on the guitar as Joelle walked down the isle.

The vows for Mr. and Mrs. Oliver and Joelle Larson

Dad practicing before the ceremony.... nice background huh?

Oliver and Joelle after the wedding. Oliver is showing off his ring...

Nana and Grandpa helping out with Jack so Dave and I could get a couple bites to eat.

The Chau family all color coordinated. I think Kylie and Brenden might be in that awkward smile phase!

On the boat after the ceremony. Again, the lake was amazing! Or should I say AWESOME?

A sibling picture after the wedding. I think Oliver was excited to have 1,000 pictures taken of him.

Mom at the table before the food was served.

The Chau family.... wait when did they have another baby?

Mom and Dad before the Ceremony. Mom wanted to make sure her flower got in the photo. I was very nice.

Ollie and his best man Joe.

Joelle Oliver and the Blomquist family before the ceremony.

Oliver taking a moment to take a photo with us before the wedding.
Congratulations Oliver and Joelle. We are so happy for the both of you!!
1 comment:
I love Jack's shirt! He is adorable :)
Post a Comment