Two out of the four bridesmaids (Ollie still doesn't have a title yet... any ideas?) ACTUALLY thought that I would use the dresses that I posted in a pervious blog (I guess humor is a hard thing to get in e-mails). Now, I know they are beautiful dresses and would look great with the blue boots that Juli has suggested… but I think I will go simple. This is just a clarification... in case others thought that too.
And another thing, a bridesmaid… whom shall remain nameless… asked me what “my theme is”. Okay so where have my bridesmaids been? HELLO nobody told me that I had to have a “theme”!!! Something else to think about on top of all the other plans, thanks Amanda!
Tuesday, October 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





7 comments:
Okay... DORK:) AS I told you this weekend, you do not have to have a theme. But if you would like one there is a pretty good website to look at it is www.beau-coup.com or there are others. I think that this one is the best:)
Amanda and Robyn, I checked out the website and I think the wedding SHOULD be themed. And I am voting for the Mad Hatter theme.
"Recreate the Mad Tea Party from Alice in Wonderland. Decorate with cutouts of hearts, spades, diamonds, and clubs. Set a petite four candle at each setting. Provide wacky hats for all your guests to wear, and encourage fun, colorful attire. For favors, give out custom decorated cookies, or tubes of heart-shaped tea and sugar. If you're having a lawn reception, set up a game of croquet!"
Mostly I like the wacky hats and colorful attire for the guests.
love, Julianne
Juli, we cannot forget the shrinking potion and the hullision muffins:)
Love, Amanda
Theme??. I belive my theme was Las Vegas. Sorry I took the easy way out of all that planning.
The potion and muffins are in! I don't really think we need Robyn to help with any of this planning. We can just do it all for her!
I'm game.... I still need a DJ, Ceremony site (but I have a couple ideas for you on this), food (the sampling is in april), decorations, place cards, on top of anything else I am supposed to be doing......... I am new at this.
well i hope so!!!
david
Post a Comment