
I am proud to say that both Dave and I voted. Dave's work gave him today off... he works for a GM supplier and GM gives their employees the day off in hopes that people will get out and vote. Dave went hunting today... he saw a deer as he was packing up his truck to go home, but no luck. Dave has seen several deer in my parents back yard and has even taken a shot or two. He seems to be in the spirit of hunting.. maybe spirit isn't the right word... obsessed is. He is very focused on getting a deer. And I hope he does... I just hope he doesn't expect me to run outside and see it while keeping a smile on my face... I am pretty sure I will be grossed out by a dead deer. Anyways I am sure that becasue all our friend are educated that everyone took the 15 minutes today to vote.. and if not I am a little disappointed in you (maybe you care, maybe you don't).





4 comments:
suprised i have not shot myself in the foot yet!!!
It looks like the deer don't stand a chance with Dave in his scary hunting gear (if that is in fact Dave!) Pretty soon you will be cooking and eating some deer jerky or stew, Robyn. It might be good with melted cheese.......who knows?
Not that Dave isn't totally hot in his 'flage but it is time for a new post. Everyday when I check your blog I think that maybe the MI militia has taken over your blog and are posting pics on it. :-)
love, Julianne
Ugly as usual!hahahahahahaha
Post a Comment