Sunday, November 19, 2006

12 Days!!!! Yes Juli I know....


I left the previous blog up for 12 DAYS!!! Not only to show off Dave's 'flage... but in hopes that one person would have said "I voted". Nope, I guess my friends and family are too embarrassed to admit they didn't get out to vote. I told Kylie that nobody cared about her future... and that nobody wanted to take the time out of their "busy" day to help protect her future from dirty politicians... and she cried... really she did (do you feel bad yet for not voting?). If you look close you can see the tear on her cheek. And the mark by her eye.... her mom beats her.

Okay Becky doesn't beat her... and as soon as I offered her a cookie she stopped crying. I took a picture to remind myself that she can turn it on and off at any moment. Food seems to be a big stop in the tears.

Moving on.


A great chick flick is How to loose a guy in 10 days. If any of you have watched this movie you will remember the "love fern". It signified their love for one another and if the fern died so did their love for one another. Well this is the Larson/Fletcher love cactus (I got it for Dave last year and told him not to let it die, or our love would too). The love cactus is a year old and in bloom, good thing Dave and I decided to move in together so I could water it... or the picture may have been different. It's blooming a lot more today then when I took the picture a week ago... but we all get the idea... Dave hasn't stopped loving me yet, and the love cactus is still alive!!!

I also want everyone to look at the crystal candle holders. When my mom and dad went to England last months my Aunt and Uncle sent these back with them to give us for an engagement picture. I think they are lovely... and it makes me wish I had a fireplace. Thanks Uncle David and Aunt Viviene

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful niece, beautiful cactus and beautiful candle holders! You need some candles now! Happy Birthday Robyn!
love,Julianne

Anonymous said...

Yes, I voted and forced Eric to go too. He did not vote until he was with me and I told him that you cannot complain about the politics that are going on if you don';t take the time to vote. Mistake on my part. SO you can make Kylie smile. I hope you had an awesome Birthday:)

Anonymous said...

I voted & so did Jim! Absentee Ballots are the best! I hope you enjoyed your birthday messages yesterday. I bet you even saved the voice mail to play over and over again and cherish my singing voice. Hee, Hee, I know that's NOT true.
Love ya, Kim

Anonymous said...

OK I read the blog and was too lazy to respond. I voted! And now I can continue to complain about our president! Happy belated birthday and Happy Thanksgiving. Mark and I have a love cactus and it is in full bloom as well. Love you, Denise

Anonymous said...

I did vote. It was a little scary because I think my 4 year old would of had a better grip on how to vote than the people in front of me. Come on how hard can it be to put a card in a privacy envolope? As for my daugher putting on the crocdile tear on and off. I seem to rember a little sister who could also do that. What ever happened to the career choice of dancing ballerina alligator.

Robyn said...

It was dancing ballerina alligator DOCTOR thank-you very much!!!!