Sunday, November 26, 2006

DAVE GOT A DEER!!!!!!!!

The headline is exciting... the story is a bit of a let down. On Thanksgiving Dave and I ate dinner at my parents house, and promptly left for Dave's brothers so Dave could have more food. (I wasn't feeling well so I didn't eat much at mom/dads). After we left Rob's wonderful Thanksgiving party we were traveling down Beckley Road in LAKEVIEW (CRAIG) and Dave hit a deer with his truck. Hitting a doe with his truck is not the way that Dave wanted to get a deer this year, he thought that he would get one with his bow and arrow. Now the funny part.... he didn't hit it with his truck very well either! He slowed down enough that the deer just broke his grill and ran off.... still no venison!!!!! So I thought I would share with all of those that know about Dave’s hunting season… would enjoy Dave missing yet again another deer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow isn't my fiance funny!!


david

Anonymous said...

Tick Tick Deer Hunting season is almost over and you can't even catch on with the car.

Anonymous said...

Usually the Lakeview Deer are safe from the Harper Creek folk, as they can outrun almost any John Deere made......

This one must have been a transfer student from Harper Creek....I am glad that Dave got a deer, so someday your kids will hear the great story about how he stayed out all day in the blizzard battling horrible frostbite just to bring home the families food!!!!

I was once in a wreck on Beckley road as well, although it involved a tree that didn't run away.

Craig