Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Graduation

I graduated on Saturday from WMU with Honors. Dad, Mom, Dave and Becky sat through the graduation. I tried to include a movie of me getting my degree...but the site keeps telling me NO. I graduated as a Larson instead of a Fletcher because I was just to lazy to change my name at WMU. After changing it 1,000 times elsewhere, and because I didn't have a class on campus since I got married... I never got around to it. I think I did request my name to be Fletcher on my diploma though. Graduation was nice... I almost fell asleep while to 300+ undergraduates got their degree in education (good luck finding a teaching job in MI unless your special ed). But it went well. A few quick pictures were taken after the ceremony because it was so cold everyone got just one shot with the graduate. Then we picked up Geoff, Brenden, and Kylie and went and got some FOOD. Guess where? BIG "T'S"!!!!! I got the jalapeno cheese soup of course, but no beer...crap...thanks to the pain meds....thanks again arm. I included that picture...it has many more smiles (and better all around) then the outdoor graduation photos.

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

boy dave sure looks chubby!!!

Anonymous said...

boy dave sure looks chubby!!!

Anonymous said...

boy dave sure looks chubby!!!

Anonymous said...

boy dave sure looks chubby!!!

Anonymous said...

boy dave sure looks chubby!!!

Anonymous said...

boy dave sure looks chubby!!!

Anonymous said...

boy dave sure looks chubby!!!

Anonymous said...

woops

Weiss Women said...

Congrat's Robyn!! That is a major accomplishment! And Dave, I think you look great! That last picture looks just like some of the "week of the wedding" pictures! See you soon! love, Julianne

Kim said...

Congratulations Robyn! I am so happy for you & proud of you. You are an amazing woman. Merry Christmas. Love, Kim

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Robyn! You have worked so hard to get where you are today! Love, Denise