Monday, December 03, 2007

To Do List:

I have less than two days to surgery and I started my to do list... It's crazy!!! Here is some of what I think I need to do before Wednesday:

Type of two evaluations for adapted PE referrals (work crap), type up IEP goals objectives and new PLAFP (work crap again), swim with a student (takes up almost two hours of my evening-a little stress), clean the bathroom, clean the kitchen, clean the living room, clean the bedroom. Put up the rest of the Christmas decorations, Watch a couple episodes of Gilmore Girls Final Season (Please don't ruin it for me), Do laundry, make dinner, think about tomorrows dinner, clean the cat littler (last time for a while-I'll pull the I only have one working arm stuff for the next few weeks), get clothes around, let Mary meet Stella, thank Mary for letting Stella out during surgery day, AND THERE'S MORE!!!! I think I am letting the stress get to me now. Off to start evals and IEP stuff.....

3 comments:

Weiss Women said...

Dave - YOU can clean the house. Love, Julianne

Anonymous said...

Sorry I will be busy at the Avril Lavigne show David

Weiss Women said...

Oh no you didn't!!! You are sworn to secrecy!! Now I am buying you a t-shirt. And you will have to wear it because it is a gift and you will have gift guilt! So HA! Keep your cell phone on tomorrow so I can call you! love, Julianne