Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas

For Christmas Dave and I went back to Battle Creek. On Christmas Eve we went to Dave's mom place and ate food while watching the little ones open presents. Thanks to a VCR my dad let us borrow the Fletcher family was able to watch (and laugh a lot) the 1983 Fletcher Family Christmas. Rob's pj's were too short (he was freaky tall then), Dave looked adorable!, Katie scratched her butt, and Becky sat in the middle of the floor to be in the center of everyone/attention (she was only 2 will be her excuse). On Christmas day my parents house was full!!! Mom, Dad, Becky, Geoff, Brenden, Kylie, Ollie, Me, Dave, Aunt Maxine, Grandma Larson, Stella, and Annie. My mom only made one coffee cake.... she needs to start making two because our family is bigger then it was 10 years ago!!!

Since Christmas Dave has been hunting and I have started quilting (a very little with my arm). Today I organized my quilt room thinking that I needed more organizers to arrange everything.... come to find out I have a few drawers empty and a lot more room. I can buy crap to fill the drawers instead of organizers!!!

Occupational Therapy has been going well (I am beginning to think it's torture therapy). Today I was excited because I was able to brush my teeth with my right hand... I didn't have to switch hands to make sure I got a good brushing!!! I am slowly getting my range of motion back... very slowly.... but I have a few more weeks until I have to return to work so hopefully it will be perfect by then. I am really excited about next Thursday... I get all 65 staples out!!!!!!

Everyone is doing well here... I hope where ever you are all is well also. Sorry there isn't any pictures with this blog... I left my pictures at my parents house. I will put some Christmas pictures on soon.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

did everyone hear that, i was adorable!!!



david

Anonymous said...

Last time I checked, adorable wasn't a compliment for a guy :)

CW

Kim said...

okay boys, be nice... adorable is a compliment!

Robyn & Dave, I am glad to hear you had a beautiful Christmas & it sounds like the new year will also start wonderfully! I love you both! Kim