A funny Story about today....
I have a term paper due Friday for my Masters class, and no I haven't started it yet. I thought about getting a sub for the day so I could work on my paper all day. I felt bad about getting a sub so I went to work. My first swim class of the day went well. All the students listened and worked hard!!! The second class was going well until a student puked. "So what" you might say... well you wouldn't be thinking that if you were the one holding him realizing that there is a lot of space at the top of your swim suit.
I began to wonder if any puke went down my swim suit. Knowing that it did, but thinking.... Maybe not! Then I decided... Why wonder that... Close the pool and take a shower. This our second pool closing for the week after Monday when a student pooped in the pool. I guess I can be more professional then that. A student had a bowel movement that went outside his diaper and plastic underwear closing the pool.
So if you ever think that you job might be bad... think about having puke go down the top of your swimsuit, and swimming with... I'll just end that there. Not that I am complaining.... I would never think of getting rid of the puke and poop.... I love my job!!!! It's different every day!!!
Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Sounds an awful lot like a Mom's job. There is a lot of puke and poop for us too. Of course my kids only weigh 20 and 40 lbs. I think you should have called a sub. Shoulda, Woulda, Coulda.
I miss you, Julianne
You haven't lived until you have changed a Depends full of diarrhea in order to complete a physical therapy session!
Post a Comment