GILMORE GIRLS
We have a name. Our kitten can finally be assured that after about 10 name changes we have settled on "Gill". Gill is short for Gilmore, yes from the Gilmore Girls. Dave is highly fond of this show, and I also think it's a good quality television program. I am not afraid to admit that I like the show... But then again I am a girl.
Also, I am sure that you have all heard the news... Dave and I got engaged on July 22nd. Dave asked me at sunset in Holland at Lake Michigan. I know that it's not about the ring........ But he got me a beautiful ring and I am enjoying the fact that I can show it off!!!
So now is the daunting task of planning a wedding, and all that goes along with that. It's a year away, but if we don't start now we won't get the site we want. Oh the drama.
I WILL GET HOUSE PICTURES ON HERE SOON!!!!!
Thursday, August 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Congratulations! I can't wait to do my shawl dance at your wedding. We will find the perfect dress and you will look like a beautiful princess. Don't forget the sparkly polish! Love, Denise
Post a Comment