
It's official!!! Dave and I are getting married on June 30, 2007. The picture is of the reception, and possible wedding ceremony site. Our reception will be at The Medalist Golf Club in Marshall Michigan. It is soooooo great to finally have one decision for the wedding made!!!! We are looking at two possible sites for our wedding ceremony, and hopefully we will have that decided on in the next couple weeks.
Dave and I are hoping that EVERYONE will be able to make June 30th!!!!





4 comments:
Beautiful scenery & great tent! You are such a special couple, I can't wait for your big day! Congratulations and have fun!
Love you both, Kim
Does EVERYONE include us on the other side of the pond in the UK?
If so can we bring our golf clubs?
Andy,Sarah,Matilda
Yeah!! A great date and a fabulous location!! Now we can move on the other details!! Get out your planner! RIGHT NOW...get it out!
love, Julianne
YES Everyone includes those of you on the other side of the pond... and please bring the golf clubs:)
Don't worry Juli... the planner has be out and used!!
Post a Comment