Okay I know it has happened to us all. The "WOW" factor. You know... when you stand on the scale and say "WOW!" or try to fit into the jeans you wore last summer and say "WOW" Or as it happened to me today... looking at photographs that were recently taken wondering... why don't I see that in the mirror? I was looking through photos that I picked up at Meijers today and I thought major "WOW!!!!!!" (I also thought this is the reason I should use the digital camera all the time, instead of the 35mm camera that I love. The delete button on the digital camera works wonders!)
I told Dave not to take a picture of me in a swimsuit when we went to the beach, but he did anyways. So I got to hold a 4 x 6 photo of myself in the swimsuit & I got to think "WOW", and then think too bad that wow's not because I look great. I will thank Dave later for taking this magnificent photo because I was trying to eat better to loose weight. Julianne has done such a wonderful job loosing weight through weight watchers (JULI YOU GET THE HOT MAMA SPOTLIGHT HERE!) I figured I could be a follower of Juli and also do it through eating better.
However, after the "WOW" I got looking at myself in a swimsuit... I drove straight to the YMCA and joined. And as an added bonus I signed up Dave as well. I figure if I am going to diet and work-out all the time.... so will he.
So sorry folks... no matter how much you beg I will not post the picture that was taken of me on the beach in a swimsuit. In fact, I already removed the pictures from the group and they are hidden. I didn't throw them away because I will get them out when I am thinking "I can skip the gym today".
That's all for now, on this "official first day" of dieting. I will keep you all posted.
Friday, August 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
You go sweet heart! For the record I think you are amazing and beautiful all of the time. And for all time. I need some motivation to get me through my last 20lbs. Thanks for giving it to me! I will feel your gym vibes while I am at my gym. We will work out together telepathically!
love you, Julianne
Post a Comment