Walking into L & L grocery today I was bombarded by balloons that are 4' large and have the fancy script saying "I love you!" Not to be mean.... but what a waste of $8.99. If Dave is going to buy me something for $8.99 I would like to remind him that The Olive Garden has $8.99 all you can eat pasta bowls. We all say it every year... Hallmark has created another holiday. I am sure that Dave and I will take are usual stand and ignore Hallmark and live this Saturday like any other (is sweetest day this Saturday?). Do you think that if everyone stopped buying sweetest day cards/balloons/etc. Hallmark would un-designate a made-up holiday?
BY THE WAY... L & L GROCERY ALSO SELLS BILL KNAPP'S CAKE... IN CASE YOU WERE ALSO UPSET LIKE OLLIE WHEN MEIJERS STOPPED CARRYING THEM!
Wednesday, October 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment