Did you know that Darwin had a theory on the classical problem of fitness? Interesting? I am not sure if it's interesting or not. He has more than one theory on fitness and "survival of the fittest" and how if we work out then we pass it on to our offspring and they too become some of the fittest. Whatever that means.
So I joined the YMCA again today (not because of Darwin, but because I have wanted to since January). I went swimming for an hour with a friend in the area and I also joined a water aerobics class which will probably include me and three other women all over 60. I just thought that being pregnant water aerobics would be a great exercise class to join. I think that people would frown on me joining "15 minute abs" or "core work-out". It was nice getting into the pool and swimming laps by myself, no helping a student to be confident in the pool, or help a student float on his/her back, I got to do what I wanted to do to get a little exercise.
Off to do what I love the most.... grocery shop. Have a great week everyone!
Sunday, April 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Yea Robyn! You go with your bad self. Water aerobics is a perfect preggo sport! And at our gym the 60 plus year old ladies always bring some kind of a baked good for a snack for everyone! Bonus! Keep it up! love, J
Yea Robyn! You go with your bad self. Water aerobics is a perfect preggo sport! And at our gym the 60 plus year old ladies always bring some kind of a baked good for a snack for everyone! Bonus! Keep it up! love, J
DAVE hates the word preggo. I just thought that everyone should know that. THanks for the encouragement!
PREGGO is one of my favorites!! PREGGO, PREGGO, PREGGO! Whew, got it out of my system!
Hey water arorbics is great I did a pre-natal one with Kylie. All of us pregos could not wait to to to the deep end to get the the feeling of weightleness when your 7-9 months prego.
i want to thank my beautiful wife for sharing with everybody. the fact that i hate it when people use the word prego. is that like eggo but with a crazy twist. i just don't get it. you crazy PREGNANT woman. maybe its a hormonal thing???
sincerly,
David Allen Fletcher
Ha! We are ganging up on you!! Preggo Rules!
Umm i with my big bro on this one. the word preggo is terrible. would you like some pasta with that-- come on! its terrible. you rock dave.
Post a Comment