What is in this name? Well nothing... except Dave's desire to name our child this. Our child will not be named after a semi-rate quarterback (just kidding Dave) and a NASCAR driver who hasn't even won a race this year. Besides if it's a boy Peyton is a girl name, and if it's a girl Anthony would be a bad middle name.
That's right Dave and I are 3 1/2 months pregnant expecting our little one in Mid-October. We have an ultrasound picture already that shows him/her, but we don't have a scanner to post the picture. That and Dave won't let me have the picture. I think I have seen the picture once for a TOTAL of 30 seconds before Dave took it away and I have only seen it from a distance since then.
So now we have to do all the fun stuff like try to find the perfect name, decide if we want to know the gender, decide on a nursery theme, and I get to eat all the cake I want... and nobody says anything.
Did you find out what your child was going to be when you were pregnant? I know all of you over 50 can't answer that question because the technology wasn't around then... but would you have?
Friday, April 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





6 comments:
I think that if you have a girl you should name her Anthony and if you have a boy name him Susan. That way they will really have something to talk to their therapist about! Finding out the gender ahead of time is over rated!:) Congratulations to a very lucky baby who will have you and Dave for parents. I love you and you shall eat cake!
Thanks Julianne, we will take these names and early therapy sessions into account when picking a name out.
i could also go with stewart manning, anthony manning, peyton stewart, or gertrude maude
Or, you could go with some real "winners" like Gordon Brady!!!
You do want your kid to be successful, don't you???
of my goodness, i don't know who would say such vicious things. but whoever it is, them is fighting words.
Boys, Boys, Boys. They are just athletes. Just don't use Saphronia. I am putting a Montel Williams hold on that one.
Post a Comment