
If you have been with our blog since the start you may remember a blog about the "Love Cactus" that Dave and I have. I got the cactus as a spin-off from the movie How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days. In the movie they had a "love fern" so I got us a "love cactus". As a joke I told Dave that if he let the cactus die, so would our love. Dave did well keeping it alive while he lived in an apartment with one plant... the love cactus.
Well our "Christmas Cactus" is confused!!! Actually our Christmas Cacti are confused. They decided to bloom for Halloween... not Christmas... what does that say about our love? Many people tell me their Christmas Cactus will bloom at Thanksgiving.... but Halloween? It's a little early don't you think?!?!!!! The love cactus is the red one, the pink/purple color is one we picked up the next year at Christmas time. YES CHRISTMAS TIME! Who knows. We keep our house cool.... maybe they thought it was December!





2 comments:
Is this similar to the "love garment"? I think it is great that you are keeping plants alive in your house. Period!
It's because of Global Warming!
Okay seriously I do not know but Global Warming always is a good excuse for stuff these days ;)
Post a Comment