Saturday, October 04, 2008
Sad Day
So I am a little sad. 15 minutes ago the Acura that I bought from Ollie drove out of my driveway for the very last time. Yes I have money to buy a new car now, but I am sad to see a fun car leave (there may have been a tear shed -Yes Juli MAY HAVE). Some people may not get attached to their vehicles and may think I am silly, but I live in my car. I drive to 5 schools a day spending at least 1-2 hours (if not more) a day in my car. I really enjoyed the Acura. So this afternoon I am done mourning the loss of my little fast car and I am going looking for a "family" car that will entertain me while I am in a car/my office hours a day. Wish me luck, because Dave and I are officially a car down! I need to find a car I love ASAP~ not only for work but because I will have a hard time test driving a car putting car seats in and out of vehicles!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





2 comments:
Robyn,
I am so sorry for the loss of your Acura... I am anxious to hear what kind of family car you decide on. What about a RAV-4? You know they make them with a 3rd row. :-)
Love ya, Kim
What? Is that a soul I hear? Did you shed a tear? I know you loved your car. It was a very cool car and I am glad that you had a chance to drive it. It will always be a part of you. Your kids will never believe that you were once cool enough to drive it. Although clearly you are and always will be. My kids think that I have always driven a mini-van. Good luck finding your next car. Maybe you could have a custom paint job with fire licking the sides or something. And by the way some minivans have moon roofs and that is still cool.
Post a Comment