
Jack Peyton Fletcher arrived on Monday morning (10-13-08) at 10:04 am. He weighed 7 pounds 9 oz and measured 21 1/2 inches long. He has beautiful blue eyes, but we know that may change over the next few months. He is good so far!!! He sleeps well, eats a lot, and only fusses when he needs changed or to eat! We got to come home from the hospital today and Stella seems to approve, and Gill isn't sure what to think and he is avoiding all of us for the time being. We have really enjoyed our first 61 hours with him!! I have posted a couple pictures that most have you have already seen... I will try to get new photos up the next couple days... we have a lot of pictures to go through and TONS more to take!






2 comments:
CONGRATUALTIONS! He is adorable! I love that name too :)
What a sweetie!
congrats Robyn and Dave!! He is precious and I love the afghan!
Kacie
Post a Comment