
So I watched the debate last night.... that is until I fell asleep on the couch. I was only watching to see if Obama would call McCain a "MAVERICK" or maybe even Viper, Goose, Iceman, Slider, Hollywood, Jester, Merlin, Wolfman or Couger... they were going for the Top Gun theme right? I think that would be so funny (it doesn't take much to humor me... unless I am crabby from being 9 months pregnant). I don't think McCain would be offended by Obama calling him Maverick because I think he likes that name. I mean it's all Palin calls him (in public anyways). So, I assume Obama didn't say it, or it would have been all over the news this morning. I know the debates are important, and I respect that and I am not trying to poke fun of an important event. It's just that I have already made up my mind, and I know who I am voting for (baby Fletcher also has a first time voting sticker that will go into his baby book for the big day). So a debate isn't going to change my mind. All the debate did last night is make me dislike one candidate a little more then the other....





3 comments:
I wish I had a dollar for everytime they said "folks" or "my friends" :)
I think you could make up a pretty fun drinking game with that... ;)
You betcha! wink wink
I think it is great that you have seen your way to the "right side", too bad that Denise will be cancelling out your vote :)
cw
Post a Comment