Those of you that know Dave well, or even met him briefly, know about his HUGE deer "obsession". It's cold in Michigan today only 53 today with "late fall/winter type weather in the Midwest for the rest of the week"(The weather channel quote) What does this have to do with Dave? Well today is the start of Deer Hunting Season... the one day Dave looks forward to all year. Maybe it's second to my birthday and our anniversary! But I am a realist and know October First is the day he anticipates more then anything. He talks, breaths, reads, and thinks hunting pretty much all the time. When we have time together he starts telling me about hunting, the weather, ruts and anything else that is good/bad for the deer. That is why I know the 53 degree temp today is perfect for deer movement. So it's a hard day for Dave because Dave cannot hunt until little Fletcher is born. He is worried that going to Battle Creek is a bad idea in case I go into labor. SO.... more dreaming of deer for Dave. I promise that waiting for our little boy (that you can take hunting one day) one is worth a venison steak or two! LOVE YOU!!!





4 comments:
Dave,
Hope your "boy fletch" has a better aim than the Colts QB has had so far this year :)
CW
wow just hit me where it hurts! listen don't be sore just because the bears lost to the colts in the super bowl a couple of years ago. oh i forgot you are probably still reeling from the fact the yankees did not make the playoffs. and that they are going to tear down the house that ruth built.
By deer movement are you referring to a deer bowel movement? I don't hunt and so I don't know the venacular! Haha! Why don't you just get one with your car? I'm kidding!! love, J
DON'T say that Juli... we are trying to sell our car!!!! Keep your fingers crossed. ANd yes, now that we are in "baby" mode everything is about bowel movements, even with deer....haahaa
Post a Comment