We have had a lot of visitors since Jacks arrival. And I know that everyone is coming to visit ME, not Jack! Okay I know that I no longer matter in the scheme of things.... that is until he cries and then instantly people remember I am in the room and hand him to me while saying "I think he's hungry"! That's okay because I get him back every 2-3 hours no matter who is hogging him.
The nice thing about visitors is they often bring food! And that is awesome! My mom brought up sloppy joes, homemade baked mac n cheese, brownies, and a small cheesecake on her last visit. I ate a lot of the mac n cheese, and I will admit I ate both a brownie and a piece of cheesecake... but I am allowed the extra calories right!? And then the next day Dave's mom came up and brought homemade banana bread (my favorite!). So everyone ate some, and the best part is when she left there was a full loaf of banana bread on the counter for us to eat... and not share with everyone else! It's awesome! I am not sure why a new baby makes Grandma's and Nana's bake... but I am not going to complain at all! Thanks Jack.... momma loves baked goods and food she doesn't have to prepare!
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
Cute entry! I will remember to bring baked goods when I see YOU :-)
Love ya!
Post a Comment